Monday, August 8, 2011

a quick trip to nyc

 Last Thursday and Friday, I and six of my fellow co-workers were sent on a trip from our serene Upstate New York office to go work a few days in the pirate ship Brooklyn office.


 The Brooklyn office is in DUMBO, so we took a walk to the Ferry Terminal on our lunch break to take in some sights.


 The Brooklyn Bridge will probably always be my favorite bridge.


 We spent one night in a cute little hotel in the Lower East Side, this was the view out my hotel room window. Nothing more NYC than a water tower and street art.


 Looking directly out my hotel room window, I saw this beautiful building across the street.


And I had my official staff photo taken in the company photo booth. Can you guess where I've been working for the past month? :)

5 comments:

  1. I have no clue where you've been working, but if your employee pictures look like that then you probably work somewhere awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured it out! I've been curious as you describe your dream job. The photo booth and DUMBO clue spells out - etsy! Sigh - SO happy for you! I love working with my horses each day, but the artist side of me longs for creative days like you are having! Hooray! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny, because i just took a quick trip upstate :) we totally switched places!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this made me miss Brooklyn so much. I'm still so happy for you about that job. How awesome. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is this? I would love to take a trip to NYC.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!