Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Epic Road Trip Brew Tour Honeymoon 2012 - Brooklyn Bar Hopping



 After hanging out at the Brooklyn Brewery we grabbed some sushi for dinner then headed over to Barcade.


 M and his friend Jrrrrrr played some games while I chatted at the bar with my friend Kelly.


 Kelly and I couldn't get over this little Bichon that was sitting at the bar like a perfect gentleman!


 After Barcade, Jrrrrrr took us to a tiny bar in Little Italy for some karaoke. M made a new friend along the way...


 This bar was Little Italy through and through.


And the karaoke was AMAZING! Everyone was so into it!


 Trying to coax M into singing a song.


 Kelly said "Let's take a sexy picture!" So while I did my best Blue Steel, she was all grins.


Yep, even I got in on the karaoke action. Walk Like An Egyptian style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!