Saturday, November 28, 2009

this week...

...tried to find a cool tree skirt for our fake white Christmas tree. failed.
...finished editing our road trip pictures!
...started redesigning my portfolio site with wordpress
...had a review at work. it went very well!
...celebrated a friend's birthday by wii bowling til 3am
...m came to my family's thanksgiving for the first time.
...when I hugged my grandma good bye she whispered, "I like him!" in my ear!!
...had a great second thanksgiving with m's family
...window shopped at 8pm on black Friday
...took maternity portraits for my brother and sister in law

-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and the pictures are gorgeous.. was wondering what program you use to edit your photo's with... It's awesome... Thanks bunches.. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I use photoshop, I just adjust a few different settings like saturation and color balance to get the look I use on my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much... I love the photo's, as they are gorgeous before adjusting.. I appreciate your time and reply...

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!