Saturday, December 26, 2009

this week...

...awkward...
...last minute Christmas shopping madness
...Mexican dinner
...secret Santa at work
...cold. really freezing cold.
...wrapping
...Christmas cards
...baked Christmas cookies
...eggnog
...card tricks
...exhaustion
...consumed too much shrimp :\
...manatee presents!
...Christmas with my family
...Christmas just the two of us
...Christmas with m's family
...Christmas nap!
...we are now the proud owners of a wii

...and my mom dug out their old Polaroid from the 80s for us! now we just need to wait patiently for the impossible project to start cranking out that good ol 600 film!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "too much shrimp" - I think I did the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Wii and the Polaroid! :D

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!