Monday, August 27, 2012

Scenes from Etsy Craft Party 2012: Hudson Office


I pinch myself every day because I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to work a job I love at a company I love, in a gorgeous office with co-workers that I love. This past Friday night was Etsy's 2012 Craft Party, and my co-workers and I hosted a craft party in Etsy's Hudson Office.

 Our theme was 'repurposed library.' The local library donated old books that were otherwise going to be thrown away, and we repurposed them to make some really awesome crafts. This craft above is turning an old book into a mirror or picture frame, super cute!


 This projects turns old hardcover books into a cover for your Kindle!


 And we even reused the old book jackets with this simple wallet project!









No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!