Thursday, April 14, 2011

letters


Dear Contact Lenses,
Wearing you lately has been driving my eyes buggy. I prefer you to the glasses, so please start behaving!

Dear Carbs,
You're OUT! Swimsuit season is quickly approaching. It's time to take drastic measures.

Dear Local Stores,
I fell in LOVE with Organix Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner. Only ONE of you ever carries it. I'm starting to get scared that I won't be able to find it anywhere. Please help me out by beginning to stock the shampoo that makes M say my hair smells like birthday cake.

3 comments:

  1. you don't have to eliminate carbs, just the amount of refined sugars you eat. stay away from processed foods and pizza. a little exercise never hurt either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, Cocoa butter shampoo and conditioner sounds amazing. There is this Oatmeal Honey soap bar that I have only found at Trader Joes. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday cake hair sounds sublime! And it's organic! I want some!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!