Thursday, May 5, 2011

letters


Dear Skin,
I know you're sensitive. I know you burn very easily. I'm sorry I didn't cover you last week. Please be a doll and heal a little quicker. I promise I won't forget sunscreen next time!

Dear Future House,
This spring weather is making me antsy to get out of an apartment and find YOU. I can't wait until that finally happens. No matter where you are, what you are, we will love you because you will be OURS.

Dear Sewing Machine,
I wish you would stop having tension issues. I would really love to finish off the quilt I am working on without losing my mind in frustration. Thanks for your cooperation!

Dear Netflix,
After I finish catching up on Mad Men, I am totally getting some killer exercise videos from you. I can't wait to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!