Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currently



Loving: The fall weather, cuddling with my husband and Emmett on the couch and watching horror movies, my new gym membership, pumpkin scented candles, seeing the changing leaves, pumpkins sitting on every stoop.

Listening: I listen to SiriusXM on my long drives to and from work. Usually talk radio, NPR, or SiriusXMU.


Reading: Blogs and emails

Watching: 31 horror movies in 31 days for October and all the new shows in my Hulu queue which include - Parks & Rec, The Office, Up All Night, The New Girl, Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, etc.

Thinking about: Our Halloween party!


 Stressing about: Our halloween party! And money (per usual).

Looking forward to: Our Halloween party! And my impending staycation, spending our anniversary together and doing something fun & crazy.


Making me happy: Filling orders in my shop, baking macarons for my friends at work, feeling less stressed out about not having time for everything, getting back into the habit of working out and eating clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!