Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Currently


Loving: All of the Halloween decorations around town and in my own house. Pumpkin Spice scented candles. Feeling cozy in this cooler weather.

Listening: I've kind of been in a music funk lately. I need something new and inspiring to get me back into it.


Reading: Blogs and emails. Always.

Watching: Still trying to finish up 31 horror movies in 31 days with M. Looking forward to that beinf over soon so we can start the new seasons of The Walking Dead and Dexter!

Thinking about: Our Halloween party and our upcoming 1 year wedding anniversary!


 Stressing about: Our halloween party! Getting caught up on the book keeping for my shop.

Looking forward to: Our Halloween party! Having some extra time to work on and add to my shop and organize my home office mess. I'm feeling really motivated to get things done!


Making me happy: Cuddling with M & Emmett on the couch at night. Planning surprises and trying to keep my mouth shut about it. Talking about home improvements we need to get done in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!