Thursday, July 8, 2010

letters


Dear iPhone4,
I ordered you a little while back, and the folks at apple said you should arrive by july 16. Do you think maybe you could hurry up and get here as soon as possible? Thanks!

Dear Heatwave,
You are a little over the top, I'm sorry to say. Could you please back off a little bit? 80 degrees would be much more tolerable.

Dear Native American Genes,
Yes, the other 75% of my genes are a mixture of Dutch and Scottish...I know that you're kind of outnumbered, but do you think you can be a little more assertive. I'd love to be in the sun for more than 10 minutes without completely burning.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I know what you mean about the sun. I'm paler than pale (my mom's word is 'Casper' as in the friendly ghost) and just burn and then turn white. I'm praying the heat wave for you guys ends soon.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!