Saturday, July 24, 2010

This week...

...laid in bed reading ebooks on my iPhone while listening to a thunderstorm.
...stayed up way too late on a work might helping m package Severe Severe sampler CDs for the tour.
...missed m every second he's been away on tour.
...was featured on a great local blog All Over Albany
...started a new blog, announcement coming soon. And no, I won't be abandoning Windshield Diaries!
...spent Friday night at the mall with Amanda after splitting nachos and drinking a mediocre piƱa colada.

-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your feature
    Cant wait to see your new blog
    xo

    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delightful week! Can't wait for the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog, so glad I did.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your new blog! And may I add that after reading this I am now craving a Pina colada! Not a mediocre one either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the crap did you get that tilde over that n? I'm jealous of your computer skills...

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!