Saturday, October 2, 2010

This Week...

...spent time with my family
...enjoyed a true rainy autumn day
...caught up on etsy shop accounting that I've neglected for months, I really need to be better at staying on top of that
...feel so much more relaxed than the previous two weeks, everything is in it's place.
...MAJOR congratulations are in order for Casey over at Jerkcake!
...wishing we were independently wealthy so that I could just read & comment on your blogs all day and not have to work.
...wished our friends good luck and fortune as they move to the Windy City, we'll miss them!
...tried to go see M's band open for Sleigh Bells, only to have the doorman kick out "the girlfriends" during soundcheck. We had to stand in the rain for an HOUR before we were allowed back inside, despite being on the guestlist...not pleased with the way this show was run, but M's set was great!
...stood out in the FREEZING cold to see M's band play a Rock the Vote rally.
...too much bacon tomato ranch pizza :p


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a Great Week! :) I have definitely enjoyed my first true rainy autumn day today! I loved it!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!