Saturday, November 13, 2010

This week...

...spent the entire weekend working on a custom Etsy order.
...The Walking Dead: wow!
...first snow of the season and I couldn't sit in the window and watch because it was Monday and I was at work :(
...homemade turkey taco night!
...checked in to Laughs on Lark then had to jet!
...filed copyrights for all images in my shop
...took my car in for an oil change and left with a $400 bill I can't really afford to pay :(
...work opened up Saturday for overtime...guess where my overtime money is going :(

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. sorry about your car bill! i took my car for an oil change last week and they told me that it would cost $160 dollars to fix a leak they found. booo! so i feel half of your pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate car repairs. Srry to hear. I have not yet caught Walking Dead. I have to ASAP!! I hope your week gets better dear! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!