Thursday, December 2, 2010

letters


Dear Thanksgiving Leftovers,
You've been delicious, but I'm glad you're gone.

Dear Styles,
I don't know if I can handle the fact that as long as you are around we will never be able to have a real christmas tree. fake trees aren't the same, and it kind of bums me out that you're allergic to real ones.

Dear Christmas Shopping,
I am terrible at coming up with good presents for my family. I wish you could be easier. 

Dear Candy Canes,
I can't wait to eat you!

2 comments:

  1. I got my lil candy cane right next to me for my afternoon snack! Can't wait either! Oh yeah about the leftovers! =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh this reminds me that the coffee shop by my house sells candy cane hot chocolate. mmm!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!