Thursday, December 23, 2010

letters


Dear Christmas Eve,
I'm so excited that for the first time in years I won't be working and can actually enjoy you!

Dear Holiday Parties,
You're making it REALLY difficult for me to stick to this diet. I REALLY can't wait until things get back to normal after the New Year.

Dear Styles and Miyagi,
PLEASE stop ripping the bows off of my perfectly wrapped packages! I know you think they are just toys for your amusement, but they aren't. And by the time you're done with them they won't be pretty any more.
Dear Friends,
M and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, and we can't wait to read all about your holidays on your blogs!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Letters post on your blog :)
    creative and fun it is!

    follow you on Google Connect <3

    Defiant Princess
    http://khanvibes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!