Thursday, January 6, 2011

letters

Dear 2011,
You started off on the right foot, and I'm hoping that things will only get better. 2010 was a little hard, but we made it through. I hope that you will be a little kinder to us.

Dear Nephew,
I can't believe that you are already a year old! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was sitting in the maternity ward waiting room with my mom and sister waiting for you to arrive. You're so smart and silly, and even though I don't get to see you very often I love you.

Dear Friendly Brown,
More crafty time! More picture taking time! Please?

Dear Self,
You are so close to where you want to be. You need to make 2011 about sticking with your plans. Please don't get all lazy on us and give up on Insanity again. You know that it is good for you in a million different ways. I promise you, you will love yourself more in the end if you follow through with this!

1 comment:

  1. 2010 was a bit of a bust over in our neck of the world too, but high hopes for you 2011!!!! love the note to self, yes and more yes. ♥

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!