Thursday, January 20, 2011

letters


Dear Snow,
You're beautiful, but it really bothers me that people don't know how to deal with you. This is Upstate NY. You've been coming here every winter since the dawn of time. You think people around here could get it together.

Dear Debt,
Your days are numbered. I am going to be kicking you out of my life this year, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I can't wait to show you the door once and for all!

Dear Cold Wind,
You are starting to turn me into a hermit. I don't want to leave the house because I know that you are waiting for me outside. 

Dear Static,
Ever since I cut my hair you have been plaguing my head, making me look ridiculous, and driving me INSANE. I am seriously contemplating rubbing drier sheets in my hair to get rid of you. Why do you have to be so annoying?

2 comments:

  1. compared to long island, upstate drivers are pros in the snow! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I know about the snow! How you could you not know by now? Aww I got long long hair & still the static plagues me. hehe. =)

    Melanie's Randomness

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!