Thursday, February 2, 2012

Letters



Dear Self,
So you've reached Day Two of the cleanse. You're doing great, don't give up! Please remember that the choices you are making right now are helping you to be stronger and healthier. You are going to feel so much better when you make it through this month a healthier person!

Dear Emmett,
Today you are un-becoming a man. Sorry, dude.

Dear Friends,
I am so excited to see you all on our road trip, I don't think that I can wait until April gets here!

2 comments:

  1. Aww poor Emmett! He's so cute w/ that pouty face! =) GOod luck with the cleanse!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to keep up with your progress on your crazy sexy cleanse. I'm doing the sscleaneating challenge, but might want to kick it up a bit after it's over.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!