Saturday, March 6, 2010

this week...

...oh hai, it's a week later and our landlord's "guy" STILL hasn't even called us to schedule a time to come fix our kitchen sink/disposal/ dishwasher. um, I'd kinda like my kitchen back, this is getting REALLY OLD!!!!
...homecooked dinners all week with m
...kitchen FINALLY fixed on Thursday!
...new external harddrive, time to migrate my files!
...so tired, felt like I was DRAGGING during my workouts
...timetravel Friday at work: we listened to music from every decade beginning with the 1920s!

-- Post From My iPhone

PS: I created a formspring, you can find it in my left sidebar, ask me anything!

PPS: we are so excited to start accepting sponsors for a VERY affordable monthly fee! Please send me an email at  
windshielddiaries [at] gmail dot com 
for rates and details!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment - i love the name of your blog and the header picture!!
    -vanessa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week-
    I think my personal fave is the bit of time traveling at work. Love:)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ha ha I love the facial hair! Oh that cracks me up with delight.

    Rachael
    itssimplelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!