Thursday, August 19, 2010

letters



Dear Future Plans,
There are two very exciting possibilities on the table right now. I am so anxious to see which path we take. No matter which one we choose, I know we will be making things so much better.

Dear August,
Really?!? Where did you go? It seems like yesterday was the 1st and we were hanging out with Kelly & Matt at the track. You're a quick one!

Dear Fall,
I'm not going to lie, I totally CAN'T WAIT for you to get here. Don't tell the other seasons, but you are my favorite. I can't wait to but pumpkin spice candles and make the house smell nice, see the leaves change, feel the crisp air and have to start wearing layers, carve pumpkins, celebrate halloween. I anticipate you all year long.

4 comments:

  1. excited for you and your future plans! fall is my fave, too - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, where did august go?! it flew by without me even knowing it. and how intriguing about your future plans! i love thinking about the surprise that life is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fall is my absolute favorite too...i can hardly wait and want to turn the air up and put on my chunkiest sweater right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man. I love fall.
    I agree. Get here already!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!