Saturday, August 14, 2010

This week...

...sat in my parents' front yard with my dog Milo and enjoyed some relaxation time.
...got to spend some time with my family and see my beautiful cousin who was up visiting from Florida
...began the plotting stages of Costume Kegger 3.0 AND our next possible road trip (crossing my fingers!)
...took a relaxing post dinner stroll in the oppressive humidity
...laughed my ass off at Laughs on Lark, can't wait to do it again next month!
...got challenged to a race at a stop light at midnight by a souped up late 90s mustang with the license plate "mcluvinn" ....I drive a 2008 Hyundai Elantra...
...paid $30 for a Dr to tell me to up my yogurt intake to 3 servings a day
...spent the day up at the lake relaxing with M's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!