Thursday, August 26, 2010

letters


Dear Nutella Macarons.
You will be baked as a special request for M's visiting family. Please, please, please turn out better than that iffy batch of patriotic macarons I massacred for the 4th of july.

Dear Refried Beans,
For some reason, you're all I want to eat lately. Luckily you are cheap! 

Dear Summer,
You're almost over and we STILL haven't had a chance to go swimming yet. Lame.

Dear Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works,
I can't wait to visit you and pick up some things that will make the apartment smell all autumny! Best time of the year is about to begin!

2 comments:

  1. Nutella macarons sound SOO GOOOOOOOOOOD. I hope these turn out for you! I have a feeling that even if they don't look so great, they will taste AMAZING! Ahh. And go swimming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn-sented candles = Hell Yeah.

    Fall is pretty much my favorite time year just because of the candles.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!