Wednesday, August 18, 2010

to grandma's house we go

My cousin was back in town for a wedding. She moved to Florida several years ago, and I haven't seen her in over a year. L to R: my sister, me, and my cousin. Standing between them like that made me feel like an AMAZON...and I'm only 5'6"!

These little flowers always remind me of my grandma. She has some in her garden. I don't know what their real name is, but she's always called them Johnny-Jump-Ups.

A hummingbird! I spotted about SEVEN different hummingbirds while sitting outside my grandma's house. She loves hummingbirds, possibly more than she loves Johnny-Jump-Ups and Queen Anne's Lavce.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny Jump Ups is such a cute name! :) I loove hummingbirds. They're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!