Monday, March 7, 2011

birthday wishlist 2011


 My birthday is a month away, and I will be turning 30. 30! 
Here are some things that might be able to ease the blow of leaving my 20's behind.

1. Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker ICE-21R, so that I can make awesome homemade fro-yo with Greek Yogurt and without artificial sweeteners or corn syrup.

2. Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 70610, so that I can make homemade hummus and other delicious healthy foods.

3. Silver Anatomical Heart Locket, because it's just awesome.

4. The Sheep Meadow Dress by Shabby Apple, because it's the perfect summer dress.

5. Girl's Weekend to one of my favorite cities with a few of my favorite ladies: BOSTON!

PS: Speaking of birthdays, today is M's Mom's birthday
Happy Birthday, Cathy, we love you!

7 comments:

  1. I love the color of that ice cream maker. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love that heart necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from the Boston area, I am bias, but it is one of my favorite cities. I am glad you like it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on that anatomical heart locket for a while. It's soooo awesome. I also need a new food processor really bad. We mostly use ours for hummus too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trip to Boston would be an ideal birthday gift! You have such a lovely blog and fun photos!

    Www.brittanyst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that locket necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i want that necklace sooooooooo bad! that is amazing. i wonder if there is a more inexpensive version on etsy haha.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!