Sunday, March 20, 2011

This week...

...nerves, anxiety, worries.
...totally re-vamped all 500+ listings in my etsy shop
...worked on some new illustrations!
...M surprised me by taking me to one of our favorite Mexican places for dinner.
...fell asleep listening to the rain pelting the window.
...watched a lot of CNN and thought about the people of Japan.
...got breakfast at Miss Albany Diner with M where we read our horoscopes...both were eerily right on point.
...thought about how ridiculous it was to be laying in bed watching Comedy Central and hearing the old man upstairs snoring louder than my TV.
...saw M's band play a great live show.
...discovered a bunch of awesome blogs & etsy shops!

6 comments:

  1. You always have the most productive weeks, I'm so jealous. Hope spring is sunnier for you than it is for me! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new header - the second shot of you guys smooching in front of that statue is awesome. 500+ listings??? that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished and had a lot of fun!!! I love discovering new blogs and etsy shops! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty impressive list!! i'm so glad to have found your amazing blog!! off to check out your 500 etsy listings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog! I'll have to check out your etsy shop when I have some time tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have that many listings! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!