Thursday, March 17, 2011

letters


Dear Life,
I can't decide if this past week you were kicking me in the gut, or kicking me into gear. I've got some big decisions to make and lots of work to do.

Dear Cadbury Eggs,
I have resolved this Easter season to not consume you. Not even one of you. Not even a Mini one of you. Let's see how this goes.

Dear Styles,
Please stop trying to bite off Miyagi's face / ripping out tufts of his hair / antagonizing him.

Dear Dresses,
Your time is drawing near...it is almost warm enough to wear you. Are you as excited as I am?

Dear St. Patrick's Day,
Oh, you're today? Sorry. I forgot. My bad.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA - i love your letters.
    the st patty's one cracked me up.
    and yes to dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. Don't you think Easter candy is one of the greatest holiday candies around? I am in love with Cadbury Creme Eggs.

    I love dresses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. give in to the cadbury creme egg. it only happens once per year. they are the best!

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/ainstharad2/cadburycremeegg.jpg

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!