Friday, June 25, 2010

eight

I've been tagged by the lovely tiffany at what i see!

1. what is the one thing that you believe without any doubt?
The one thing that I know is true: Happiness isn't about WHERE you are, but who you're there with.


2. what is your biggest pet peeve?
This is difficult...I have so many pet peeves. Off the top of my head, I'll go with people who have to turn every conversation into a debate/argument.
3. have you ever had an imaginary friend? if so, what was he/she/its name?
I never had. I wish that I did.
4. what's the worst book you've ever read? why was it so bad?
This is hard because there have been several books I had to read for high school and college that I didn't like.
5. what's your favorite word - why?
My favorite word is peanut, because that's M's nickname for me.
6. what is your current desktop picture?
I use one of the default Mac OS backgrounds on my personal computer. On my work computer it is a photo of M's band Severe Severe.
7. what would the title of your biography be?
The Simple Girl Who Only Wanted Simple Things
8. have you ever super-sized it?
I don't eat Mc Donalds. Ever.

I'm tagging the following eight ladies for the following questions:
Friendly Brown
My Name Is Michael
Jerkcake



Questions:
1. what is your favorite kind of cookie?
2. what is your favorite childhood memory?
3. what was your favorite song in 5th grade?
4. what is your signature drink?
5. what is the worst movie you have ever seen?
6. what is one thing you are thankful your mother taught you?
7. what is your favorite carnival ride?
8. what was your first pet?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me, I love these things. I love M's nickname for you - supah sweet! You guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on number 8. I haven't set foot in a McDonald's since I was like seven years old. Never again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your book title - i would read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!