Thursday, June 3, 2010

letters


Dear Future House,
I am getting unbelievably anxious to find you and turn you into our home. The wait is killing me!

Dear Frozen Yogurt,
I love you. A LOT. But, I'm going to have to start limiting how often we get together. I have a bikini to get into this summer. Trust me, this hurt me much more than it hurts you.

Dear Okios Chocolate Greek Yogurt,
You are only 100 calories per cup. You are delicious. You are taking the place of Frozen Yogurt in my life. Thank you for making healthy eating delicious and easy!

Dear Spare Bedroom,
I am so glad to have you back, we are going to get started on making you back into the art room/creativity space. I've missed you so much! We're going to be spending a lot of time together this summer!

Dear Miyagi,
You have way too much shedding hair to keep up with, we are getting buried in a sea of little white hairs!

ps: don't forget to enter this awesome giveaway!!

2 comments:

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!