Thursday, May 20, 2010

letters

dear upstate ny,
it's mid may. do you think we could get a little warmth over here? i was definitely over scraping ice of my windshield about 3 months ago. thanks.

dear etsy,
i kind of love the new treasury east, but i am totally digging the new recommendations feature! you just keep getting more and more awesome.

dear green mountain island coconut coffee,
you sounded delicious at the time. but i didn't realize the commitment i was making when i purchased a 24 pack of k-cups of you. i'm sorry, but i'm REALLY glad our relationship has come to an end. you are just too intense for my day to day life. i wish you the best.

dear self,
let's get motivated! you do want to wear that new bathing suit you bought THIS summer, right?!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading the letters you post. I always find myself laughing! And I can totally relate to the coconut coffee mishap, who thought 24 really turn out to be so many cups! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut Coffee??? I shiver-kringe just thinking about that combo. 24 IS ambitious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the letter to the coffee :) Funny how you can have too much of a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!