Thursday, May 27, 2010

letters


Dear Amanda's Tomato Plant,
I'm trying my hardest to keep you healthy and happy until your real caretaker returns. Please don't die on me.
Dear Stonyfield Banilla Yogurt,
I couldn't make it through the week without you. I look forward to enjoying you every morning. You make eating healthy fun!

Dear Insanity Workout,
Thank you! It isn't happening over night, and it isn't totally dramatic yet, but I can see the effect you're having on me, and I like it.

Dear Lost,
Really?

3 comments:

  1. After work-outs I like to look in the mirror to see if I lost weight - I always expect instant results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppin' by! I am in LOVE with your bloggie! :) Have a fab weekend lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your letters made me laugh out loud. Lost, really? I COMPLETELY AGREE. I can't believe I spent six years on that!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!