Tuesday, May 18, 2010

poor milo

this is my beautiful boy milo. he went to live with my parents when i went back to school, and had such a great time there that i couldn't bear to take him away once school was over. look at his long, beautiful flowing silky coat. gorgeous!

that is, until my mom decided he needed a haircut. she told the groomer she didn't want him shaved. which she thought would translate as "don't use your clippers on him." but apparently the groomer didn't get the message, because she butchered my poor little boy.




he looks ridiculous! i'm so sad.

7 comments:

  1. aw, he's still really adorable! his furs will grow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he's still adorable. That lil face is so cute!! It'll grow back!

    Love the new layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, poor thing! i really don't like when the groomer doesn't listen. my pup has suffered because of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cruel! but look how dignified he still looks in that last shot. keep your chin up, milo. it will grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my sister shaved our "join-custody" dog last summer and she (the dog) sported a dog-hawk (mohawk) for a month. she became quite popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no Milo! Just think of it as the new spring hair-do.. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the poor little baby. But it will grow back - and very quickly I'm sure. My mum has tried to convince me to have my long haired cat groomed (she has had problems with fur balls..) but I just wouldn't trust anyone! I give her a light trim around her face and between her toes every so often myself :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!