Thursday, September 9, 2010

letters


Dear Vacation,
You were over way too soon, and I didn't get a chance to catch up on that rest I was looking for, or work on any of the projects I have started in my head. But you were AWESOME. I totally needed you, and you were perfect!
Dear Fall Clothes,
Stop being so cute and making me want to buy you! I must resist! You are really trying to mess up the whole pay-off-my-credit-card-balance plan!!

Dear Leaves,
Please hurry up and change color quickly! The anticipation is KILLING me!
Dear Styles,
PLEASE stop trying to climb on me while I'm using my laptop. It kind of drives me insane!

6 comments:

  1. Great Letters! I am right there with you when it comes to all these cute fall clothes I'm seeing everywhere!

    Hope your day is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told you before I think, but Styles is the best cat name ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! That was very cute! I just found your blog today. I love it! Can't wait to readd more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally feel ya on the fall clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!