Thursday, September 16, 2010

letters



Dear New Winter Coat,
I can't wait to wear you, you're so pretty. It almost makes me wish it would hurry up and get colder already. ALMOST.

Dear Friendly Brown,
Thank you so much for introducing Amaretto coffee creamer into my life!

Dear Future House,
I'm getting pretty impatient waiting to be able to find you. I can't wait until we have a place that is truly ours.

Dear September,
There are certain things that can only happen when you're around, and I want to do them all this year. I want to go apple picking, drink cider, and get an apple cider donut. Let's do it soon!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Windshield Diaries,
    You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House hunting gets old, but is so fun, too. September is a great month to be out and about looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do a post like this! it's so damn cute!!! inspiration i tell you...sheer inspiration from your blog!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally stole my idea from you!!! thanks for having such a cute, fun blog!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note, we love to hear from you!